AJAX Queue/Cache/Abort/Block Manager 3.02
AJAX Queue/Cache/Abort/Block Manager 3.02 Ranking & Summary
AJAX Queue/Cache/Abort/Block Manager 3.02 description
AJAX Queue/Cache/Abort/Block Manager 3.02 is developed as a flexible and handy program which helps you to manage AJAX requests and responses (i.e. abort requests, block requests, order requests). It is inspired by the AJAX Queue Plugin and the AjaxQueue document in the jQuery-Wiki.
- Creates a new ajaxmanager and returns it. Takes a list of options:
- Normal jquery-Ajax-Options
- Queue: (true|false|'clear') the queue-type specifies the queue-behaviour. The clear option clears the queue, before it adds a new ajax-task to the queue (similiar to: last in first out)
- Abortold (true|false): aborts all "older" requests, if there is a response to a newer request
- Abortisnosuccess: (true|false): jquery 1.4 calls the success-callback, if an XHR was aborted. If this option is set to true. Only the complete - callback will be called with status 'abort'.
- Abort: (function): callback, that will be called, if a XHR is aborted.
- Beforecreate ([function]): a function that will be called, before the XHR-object is created. If you return false, the XHR won´t be created.
- Maxrequests: (number (1)) limits the number of simultaneous request in the queue. Queue-option must be true or 'clear'.
- Preventdoubblerequests (true|false): prevents multiple equal requests (compares url, data and type)
- Cacheresponse (true|false): caches the response data of succesfull responses (not the xhr-object!)
- Domcompletetrigger (false| DOM-Element, domnodelist, Selector or jquery-List). Triggers the events uniquename + "domcomplete" and "domcomplete" on the specified element.
- Domsuccesstrigger (false | DOM-Element, domnodelist, Selector or jquery-List). Triggers the events uniquename + "domsuccess" and "domsuccess" on the specified element.
- Your constructed ajaxmanager knows the following methods:
- Add: ([uniquename], options) returns an id of your XHR object and takes the following options:
- Normal jquery-Ajax-Options
- All additional ajaxmanager options, but not 'maxrequests' and 'queue'.
- Clear: ([uniquename], [shouldabort: true|false]) Clears the ajax queue of waiting requests. If the second parameter is true, all requests in proccess will be aborted, too.
- Abort: ([uniquename], [id]) Aborts all managed XHR-requests. If you pass the optional index number of your XHR object only this XHR will be aborted.
- Getxhr: ([uniquename], id) Returns the XHR-Object, if it is already constructed or the queue-function
AJAX Queue/Cache/Abort/Block Manager 3.02 Screenshot
AJAX Queue/Cache/Abort/Block Manager 3.02 Keywords
Bookmark AJAX Queue/Cache/Abort/Block Manager 3.02
AJAX Queue/Cache/Abort/Block Manager 3.02 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.