Apache Buildr 1.4.3
Apache Buildr 1.4.3 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
Platform: Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
License: Apache License
Price: Apache License
Date added: 2010-10-21
Publisher: Apache Software Foundation
Apache Buildr 1.4.3 description
- A simple way to specify projects, and build large projects out of smaller sub-projects.
- Pre-canned tasks that require the least amount of configuration, keeping the build script DRY and simple.
- Compiling, copying and filtering resources, JUnit/TestNG test cases, APT source code generation, Javadoc and more.
- A dependency mechanism that only builds what has changed since the last release.
- A drop-in replacement for Maven 2.0, Buildr uses the same file layout, artifact specifications, local and remote repositories.
- Anything you can do with Ant, you can do with Buildr.
- No overhead for building “plugins” or configuration. Just write new tasks or functions.
- Buildr is Ruby all the way down. No one-off task is too demanding when you write code using variables, functions and objects.
- Simple way to upgrade to new versions.
- Added: BUILDR-514 New ‘run’ local task. http://buildr.apache.org/more_stuff.html#run
- Added: BUILDR-518 Load _buildr.rb or .buildr.rb from same directory as Buildfile if they exist (Peter Donald)
- Added: BUILDR-519 Load repositories.release_to from build settings (Peter Donald)
- Fixed: BUILDR-513 —trace fails with NoMethodError : undefined method
- `include?’ for nil:NilClass
- Fixed: BUILDR-515 -update-snapshot doesn’t work as expected
- Fixed: BUILDR-517 package(:jar).include(directory, :as=>"foo") produces a corrupted jar
- Fixed: BUILDR-524 Optimized and more robust reading of jar MANIFEST.MF (Hugues Malphettes)
- Fixed: BUILDR-527 package(:war) fails if libs passed are files (instead of artifacts)
- Fixed: BUILDR-531 Improve error message when build requires gem that can’t be found in local/remote gem repositories (Peter Donald)
- Fixed: BUILDR-532 package_as_source does not package resources (Tammo van Lessen)
- Fixed: BUILDR-535 Failing “checks” produce no meaningful errors on JRuby
- Fixed: JavaRebel was previously not correctly detected.
- And 10+ other minor bug fixes
Apache Buildr 1.4.3 Screenshot
Apache Buildr 1.4.3 Keywords
Bookmark Apache Buildr 1.4.3
Apache Buildr 1.4.3 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Apache Buildr 1.4.3. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Apache ECS will be useful for developers because it provides a Java API for generating elements for various markup languages. Free Download
Apache XML-RPC is addressed at a very useful and versatile Java implementation of XML-RPC, a popular protocol that uses XML over HTTP to implement remote procedure calls. Free Download
Apache Lenya is created to be an efficient and helpful Open Source Java/XML Content Management System which is designed with revision control, multi-site management, scheduling, search, WYSIWYG editors, and workflow. Free Download
Apache Scout is described as a convenient-to-use as well as professional implementation of the JSR 93 - JavaTM API for XML Registries 1.0 (JAXR) which allows the integration of XML Registries based on either UDDI or ebXML. Free Download
Originally based on code and ideas found in the most popular HTTP server of the time, NCSA httpd 1.3, Apache has since evolved into a far superior system which can rival almost any other UNIX based HTTP server in terms of functionality, efficiency and Free Download
Apache log4j is developed to be a comprehensive and versatile package which comes with three development branches: a stable branch, 1.2; a discontinued branch, 1.3; and an experimental branch, 2.0 Free Download
Apache Nutch is created to be a handy Java web-search software which builds on Lucene Java, adding new web-specifics, such as parsers for HTML, a crawler, a link-graph database and other document formats. Free Download
Apache Tobago is described as a unique and handy tool which provides the community with a well designed set of user interface components based on JSF and run on MyFaces. Free Download
- Installing PHP 4.x for Apache 1.x.x on Linux
- Installing PHP 3.x for Apache 1.x.x on Linux
- Installing PHP 3.x.x for Apache 1.x.x on Windows 9x
- Setup and Install Apache + PHP4 on Windows
- Adding PHP to Apache on Linux
- Installing PHP/Apache on Your Win98/NT Machine
- Introduction to WML, Apache, and PHP
- Writing Apache Modules with Perl and C