Speaker identification Ranking & Summary
Speaker identification description
Speaker identification is launched to be a convenient as well as professiona process of automatically recognizing who is speaking on the basis of individual information included in speech waves.
This technique makes it possible to use the speaker`s voice to verify their identity and control access to services such as voice dialing, banking by telephone, telephone shopping, database, access services, information services, voice mail, security control for confidential information areas, and remote access to computers.
- MATLAB Release: R13SP1
- Signal Processing Toolbox
Speaker identification Screenshot
Speaker identification Keywords
Bookmark Speaker identification
Speaker identification Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Fixed-point signal processing in Matlab
- Fixed-Point signal processing with MATLAB
- Fixed-Point Signal Processing with MATLAB Simulink
- Simulink Video Processing B
- Multirate Signal Processing with MATLAB & Simu
- MATLAB for Signal Processing Webinar
- Two Minute Introduction to Signal Processing
- SkSystemInfo ActiveX Control